Rio Salado College focuses on assessment-directed improvement by gathering evidence of student learning to evaluate the teaching and learning process. We believe that 1) learning is the primary purpose of assessment; 2) assessment should lead to improvement and not be an end unto itself; and 3) faculty and students who understand the value of assessment and participate in assessment activities benefit most from this work. Therefore, the College expects every individual to participate fully in this effort.
Rio Salado College is committed to the assessment and improvement of the following College-wide Student Learning Outcomes:
The Program Review Model at Rio Salado College is a formal process of self-study, evaluation, and planning completed by Academic and Occupational programs.
- General Education Program, AY2016-17 -
- Military Leadership Program, AY2016-17 - Review (PDF)
- eLearning Design Specialist Program, AY2015-16 - Review (PDF)
- Paralegal Program, AY2015-16 -
- Sustainable Foods System Program, AY2015-16 - Review (PDF)
- Dental Office Management Program, AY2015-16 - Review (PDF)
Assessment of Student Learning Summary Reports